Wednesday 26 May 2010

Scraplift Time

At Cocoa Daisy

Anna
gave us this beautiful LO of her's to scraplift this month.



My Cocoa Daisy kit arrived last week, so I decided it would go great with these photos I took just a few days ago.
Louis is book crazy right now. If he's not reading then he's writing his own. Before getting up in the morning (I caught him reading at 4.30am last week as some new books arrived from amazon the day before, he said he was so excited he couldn't wait to start reading)
He brings books to the breakfast table and has to be pestered to get ready all morning as he keeps going back to his book. It's under his arm on the way to school, he comes out of school holding it...it's all the time.

I took this photos before school recently. He's rearranged his book shelves recently
too. This one is just above his bed. He's put all his favourite ones on there. I thought this would be good to record.(click photo to view better)



I used a stamp that came in an older Cocoa Daisy kit, painted it and used as my background. I then hand stitched around in red.



I've made these embellishments using pp, a book page and these gorgeous prima pebbles that came in the kit too.



If you want to join in with this scraplift contest,the closing date is May 31st.
Click here
to join in.

That's it from me today.
Lots of love xxx

3 comments:

Emma said...

Really like that Lisa, its very funky and fun. You're being super-productive at the moment, well done!

Claire said...

Fab LO, love the background!

Fabi Ormerod said...

Hi dear, i loved the embellishments, you´ve made, its flower/stars like ;) Kisses Note: I didnt gave up on my dream to grow up and scrapbook like you ;)