Thursday 27 May 2010

Sketchy Thursdays

I love Sketchy Thursdays. Nothing like a good sketch to get the scrappy mojo going.
Hope you like this weeks:



I played around with the sketch a little and came up with this:



This LO is all about my fussy eater. It's a strange one. Louis is fussy, although he has improved alot, I must say. But take a look at his favourite things to eat.
I do find getting him involved with meals really helps.
This was us cooking whole mackeral last week.



I've used some stamps again. More that have never been used.



Don't forget to link up if you join in. Visit Sketchy Thursdays here.

xxx

2 comments:

Sue said...

wow what a weird set of likes!!!

great fun Lo Lis - Love that Louis helps

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Had a nosy at your LOs... luv them all! You have a knack of coming out with some gorgeous ones. I miss scrapping but am quite mojoless at the moment! Sigh!