Wednesday 14 July 2010

2 Sketches

A LO and 2 cards from me today.

It's been ages since I've joined in with Creative Scrappers, but Hollie was watching New Moon yesterday after school and Louis was on my pc in here, so I grabbed a few minutes and made this using this sketch.



I took this photo during a walk on Friday night. We'd all eaten so much pizza and I'd baked a huge chocolate fudge cake for Hollie's birthday, so before the kids went to bed, we headed off to the common to walk some of it off.
The boys were both walking and holding up their shorts. They (Louis and my nephew Charlie) looked so funny : ) They are a double act without even realising it.
(click on photo)



I used the June Cocoa Daisy kit, I've made so much with this kit now and still have so much left. I teamed it up with the bright green Sassafras alphas and then matted my journaling strips to tie it all in.



And this morning I've made a couple of quick cards for birthdays coming up.
I popped over to 2sketches4u. This place never fails to inspire me when it comes to card making.









I'm feeling really sluggish today.
I might do some work and then carry on scrapping.
I really want to get Hollie's Junior School mini book done. I have so many ideas and have everything I need to make it and it needs to be done for next week. Why is it though when something NEEDS to be made it feel like a chore????

xxx

5 comments:

Jennifer Grace said...

beautiful cards, I love that layered butterfly element on the hugs card. x

Nickynoo said...

I love that photo of the boys, LOL!! Your page is fab, great use of the sketch. Pretty cards, too xx

Laura Davis said...

Very cute work!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

yyam said...

You do such lovely work Lisa! Love love love your layout! All the elements just work! :) And those are some sweet-looking cards too! :)

Renee said...

Beautiful work!