Friday 9 July 2010

Happy Birthday Hollie

Today my baby is 11. I can't imagine her not being around, it feels like she's been here forever, but these 11 years have flown by. We have a very busy few days planned : )

I want to show you this weeks Sketchy Thursdays Sketch.
Another great one from Diana and Heidi.



I've scrapped this week about how the 3 of us love to read and used this months Cocoa Daisy kit.



I've also got a tutorial up on the Papermaze blog today. Take a look here for full instructions on how I made this. Scrap Paper Scissors


I've used My Little Shoebox supplies which can be bought from Papermaze here.


I now have 30mins to go to the post office and then take 33 frosted and sparkly cupcakes to school, one for each of Hollie's class mates. I must take piccies, they look so pretty.

One last thing, Anne, if you are reading this, we won't be at swimming tonight. Hollie's school year have turned the hall into an Egyptian Museum for us to look around after school today. Hopefully see you next week : )
Or email me: lisa@funkyfairies.co.uk

Catch you later xxx

6 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Love the page and project today! And Happy Birthday to your girlie!! day

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Happy birthday to Hollie! July's a good month to have a birthday in, hope she has a lovely day.

Anne said...

How did you know I was going to read this !! I will see you next week ! take care XXXX Anne

Debbie said...

Saw your layout over at Sketchy Thursday and just wanted to let you know that it totally rocks!

TesaB said...

Ohhhh! Super gorgeous page. Love the painting!!!

Nickynoo said...

A fab project, love that sparkly flower! xx