Tuesday 7 December 2010

A little Gift



I love making these little gift jars.
So when I got asked to make something 'quick and easy' by Amanda from The Studio, I knew instantly that I would make these.

Leading up to Christmas, we are having several 'Quick and Easy' Christmas makes.
Check it out here.

I keep old jars throughout the year, wash them up, remove the lables and then they are ready to fill. This one has toffees, but we use different kinds of sweets and nearer to Christmas we have some larger ones for homemade Rocky Road Bars.

I've made these with the cards for my ladies at the Post Office on my road. They are so lovely and helpful. I'm in there so often and feel at the end of the year, they deserve a little Thank You.

We also make these for the school teachers.

I've used the Fancy Pants 'Hot Chocolate' papers and stickers. Just perfect!!




And while I'm on the subject of
The Studio. Have you seen this weeks Sunday challenge?
How do you fancy making a LO without a title this week?
Give it a go.

Here's mine...



I decided to keep it dead simple.
Supplies are all from this months Cocoa Daisy Kit.



We are getting into the Christmassy spirit here.
Ade and I chose the tree yesterday. She's called Sally and is very beautiful. She will stay outside having a drink until next Monday.
Hollie and I made the door wreath last night and Ade and I made all our Christmas cards last night too.
Rather productive, don't you think : )

How are all your preparations going?

Lisa x

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee all of these Lisa!!! just gorgeous...I loveeeeeeeeee the little jar, and that lo is AMAZING!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lynnda said...

thats is simply perfect for chrissy gift Lisa... the card too...Just gorgeous....

and you layout is so deadly perfect... i love it...simple simple but very stunning!!!...xoxo

Emma said...

Love those little jars, so pretty. V impressed with Ade helping with crimbo cards

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Love the simplicity and sentiment of your LO

Marie/Mison said...

They are in process, sort of. The gifts are almost finished (but not wrapped..), the cards done (but not posted), the food planned (but not made), the baking rented out (to mom...), so I think everyting is as i should be 3 weeks before christmas. I´m glad that I´m a planner! My problem right now I´s to create for a upcoming DT-call, and I lack of inspiration;(