Sunday 20 February 2011

In the Frame



I loved this weeks challenge at The Studio and knew immediately what I wanted to do.
It goes like this if you want to join in:

Frames! Use a frame of some kind on your page. Frame your picture or your whole layout, just get a frame or two on there!



I've been keeping this Sassafras paper for quite some time now with this kind of idea in mind. I knew I wanted to cut out these little frames and use them like this.



So I took a piece of greyboard and covered it in this Prima fabric, painted it over with gesso and added my little frames.
Cute!!

So how are you going to add a frame or frames to your project this week?
Pop along to The Studio and see what the other members of the DT did. Don't forget to upload your projects to The Studio.

We are heading for a wander around Chessington Zoo now. Time to wrap up, it feels soooo cold today.
Lots of love xxx

10 comments:

Fabi Ormerod said...

Gorgeous Lisa!!!! I loved all the details ;)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS Lisa! I loveeeeeeeeee all the frames and the misting! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Rossella said...

Gorgeous!
The frames, the photo, all is fantastic!

Lynnda said...

Ahh another gorgeous creation... the little frames look fabulous... lovely photos too... clever to put this together!!...me too so cold in Melbourne today... when I left to work its 10C and its still SUMMER(so much of global warming eh!)NOT... hugs...xoxo

Diana Fisher said...

I love this, and I knew that was hoarded Sass as soon as I saw it... I did the SAME THING with my sheet of that paper!! Hoarded it, I mean. Not make a stunning piece, as you obviously have! :)

Emma said...

Looks fabulous!!

Sue said...

what a great idea xx

hope the zoo was fab you could've come here we nearly have a zoo lol

Lydell Quin said...

Very cool project. It looks great!

NickyNoo said...

What a clever idea Lis, love it! xx

Nadhrah Maidin said...

this is soo extremely gorgeous. I like i like