Monday 27 June 2011

Party Time

Hello from sunny England. Finally!!
Loving this sunshine : )

Today I started the weekly summer prompts/challenges at Cocoa Daisy.
I have included an inspiration board which you can see here.
I love this board so much. All those pretty pictures.

This weeks challenge is to create something in red, white and blue in aid of July 4th next week.
We are having a party next weekend.
So here are my invites that I sent out.





If you want to join in with us at Cocoa Daisy, please do here.



I've finished creating with next months kit now. It's a beauty, I've had so much fun with it.
Here's a sneak peek.
The full reveal is tomorrow night. 9PM uk at Cocoa Daisy.
There will be the usual fun and games.



If you've been thinking about signing up for the Cocoa Daisy Kits (which I highly recommend) now is a good time to do so as there is a special offer on.
Have a read here for more info.

That's it from me for today.
See you tomorrow xxx

9 comments:

Lea said...

How cute are these! Love the little flag banners!

Emma said...

those invites are so cute! cool idea for a party!

NickyNoo said...

Even better in real life! Such a cool idea, can't wait to hear how the party goes! xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Those invites are soooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeee the flag banner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lynnda said...

ThoseLove those invites... so cute... hugs...xoxo

yyam said...

How fun! Love those little banners! :)

Denise said...

A party sounds fun Lisa! I am sure it will be beautiful and have lots of yummy treats.

Kim said...

these are so simple and stylish Lisa!

Hannah said...

How have I missed all of these amazing posts of yours??!!
Love those invites, they look brilliant :)