Tuesday 21 June 2011

Yummy

Hello dear blog.

It feels like it's been a while.
My scrapworld has been neglected as every day life seems to be getting in the way right now.
It happens sometimes, eh?!!

I do though have something to share today.
A couple of things I made a while ago for Papermaze.



I made something very similar to this Cookie Card using my Cocoa Daisy Kit, but gave it to a friend. So I made one for myself using some Girls Paperie papers.
I love these papers. They scream out Cath Kidson to me and that's the look I have themed my kitchen around.


So I also made this to go above the kitchen door.


I have full details and links over on the Papermaze blog that you can see here.


My new Cocoa Daisy kit landed yesterday. It was such a day that eventhough arriving at 7.30am I finally sat and opened it at 8.15pm.
I did then immediately make a LO. That's the sign of a good kit I think : )

Loads to do again, will hopefully sit down and catch up with some blog hopping very soon.
Hugs xxx

4 comments:

Emma said...

very cath! love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BOTH BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeee that heart dangling! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lynnda said...

YEp..very cath!!! Love the cookies card ... beautiful... both are!!!!..hugs..xoxo

yyam said...

Yummy! Lovely work Lisa! :)