Sunday 17 February 2013

I'm so Dizzy, (my head is spinning)

Happy Sunday to you!!

I have a funny head.
I woke up with it yesterday.
I was supposed to be displaying my wedding stationery stuff at a friend's wedding open day at her hair salon yesterday, but woke up with the room spinning and feeling so sick.
After going back to bed, I did get Ade to drive me and I set up and left it all there.
My head is still really odd though. Every now and then the room just spins or I feel in a completely in a giddy daze. Really strange.
But apart from that all is good : )

I have a LO to show here today from the Scrap365 sketch blog.
I love this months sketch which you can see here. I can see me using this one again.




I'm totally in love with the Scret Crush collection from Pink Paislee.
I printed this photo of Ade and I that Louis took of us on the beach at Anna Maria Island in Florida in October. I love the colour of that sea. It was about 5pm and the sun was starting to set.


I used one of the Pink Paislee Photograms that I hadn't used on my valentines banner shown in my previous post. Along with some of the matching Photo Frames. Love these!!

After meeting the girls/owner at the Chic Tags stand at CHA, I came home and placed an order with them.Their products are sooooo good. I found the postage really good from the US too. I placed a good size order and the postage was just $8. You can see the tags I used on this page here.

I also used the Cocoa Daisy Arrow Stamps with the Prima Chalk Inks and Ronda's Pie Chart Mask.


And whilst I mention Ronda, have you seen she has a new website?
Take a look.
I just love this bright site. I think you will love it too : )

If you fancy playing along with us at SCRAP365 you have until 15th March to upload your sketch here.  One lucky winner will win some XCUT dies.

I hope you are having a lovely weekend xxx

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Oh no!! I hope you feel better soon! I love love love your lo! I loveeeeeeee the colors, the masked pie circle and loving the arrows!!!

AnnaB said...

I love your layout Lisa!

Is your head better? I hope so! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Great page and I love the colours! Hope you feel better soon :) xx

Lynnda said...

ahhh... this blog post is so sweet!!! I love your layout Lisa... hugs...xoxo

Michelle Hernandez said...

SO FUN!!! Love how you layered everything in a radial theme. I really like that pie chart stencil!

Mandy said...

I have a crush on this page! It's Beautiful! xo