Monday 1 April 2013

It Makes Me Smile : )

Happy Easter to you.
I hope you've been enjoying the long weekend.

We've had a lazy one after a cold but fun day at Chessington on Friday.
Lots of movies, good food and I've worked a fair bit too, but whilst watching movies with the family.

I have been loving Aprils 'Forecast' kit from Cocoa Daisy. I have made so much and still have so much planned with it.

Here's the first that I will share with you here.

'I Smile When I Think Of You'


Whilst we were in LA in January, Mandyk and I bought the same necklaces in Disney. Now everytime I wear it I think of her.



I love these Jillibean sticker words from the main kit. They make title work so much fun.
And this month we have designed some exclusive papers with 'Simple Stories' just for this kit.
It's really worth checking out.

If you haven't seen this months kit yet, take a look here.
Christine has increased numbers so they don't sell out so quick.
This kit is so much fun.

Off for a game of Frustration with Louis now.
Enjoy the rest of yor weekend. xx
 

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the colors and the painty-misty layering, Lisa!
The bits from the kit are awesome--can't wait for mine to come so I can dig in! And the story you tell is so sweet. :)

Kim said...

I love love love those misted hearts!

Lynnda said...

love the misted heart Lisa... !!! Stunning page !!! love it... hugs...xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, and those hearts!! How have you been feeling by the way???