Sunday 14 April 2013

Weekend Scrapping

I think it's my favourite time to scrap, the weekend.
I love having that time when everyone at home is doing something and I can relax and just enjoy being in my little scrappy element. Radio on and a hot fluffy latte on my desk. That's my favourite way to scrap.

I have just launched a new 'Pleased to Meet You' challenge over at Cocoa Daisy.
This month our focus is on Denise.
I was so fortunate to meet Denise in LA at CHA this year. I love her so much. She has all the qualities that to me makes a wonderful person and friend. She's honest, interesting and so so much fun. We giggled together so much but also had some really good conversations too about everything. Personal and worldly.
Denise has one of the most fun styles I know in the scrapbook world. She's so fearless this girl.
Take a look at her blog.    

To kick off this months challenge I have scrapped with Denise's style in mind and yesterday I made this.

 
 
I found this photo recently whilst looking on Hollie's ipod with her at the photos she'd taken when we were in Orlando. She has some really cute ones. This one just melts my heart. It was the first day of our trip and we had arranged to meet my sis and her family at 10am in SeaWorld. It was nearing the end of their trip. We were so excited to see them there. Look at Millie's little face. I adore my little niece so much. She was so excited.
 
 
 
We'd love you to come and play along at Cocoa Daisy this month and see your own takes on Denise's style. Come and see here. We will be playing until May 13th.
 
Have fun : )

 
 

6 comments:

Lynnda said...

beautiful layout Lisa... Love the photo too...hugs...xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the circle framing around the photo!!!

Sarah said...

This is awesome! I love the paint and all the fun elements!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous page Lisa!
love the circles too!!

yyam said...

Just love the colour combo here Lisa. Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Looks great Lisa! I was just trying to contact you but didn't see an e-mail anywhere. Could ya shoot me a message?