Sunday 3 November 2013

Right Now

Right now I'm scrapping.
I'm scrapping along with the Cocoa Daisy Crop.
I know that being on the team that I get to know the challenges weeks beforehand, but I have loved the inspiration so much that I really wanted to try and get all the challenges done.

I've just finished Steph's challenge, scrap about yourself.
So I scrapped what I love about my life right now.
(I was going to scrap what I'm p'd off about right now, but would have needed to make several LO's for the space it would take to fill....only kidding ; )    )


 
I had the idea of sewing with wool.
Nightmare!!
It kept breaking off and I have a very fluffy LO.
But I do rather like the end look.
 
 
I then journaled about everything I love in life right now.
 
 
I drew around a star, cut it out and sewed around the edges. 
 
 
My alphas were grey, so I covered them in white Distress Stain and then coloured in yellow Promarker pen.
 
 
Happy with this one.
Have you checked out our crop yet?
Have a look here.

xxx
 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo beautiful!!! LOVING the stitching and the yarn!!!!