Monday 18 November 2013

SN@P!

Hello and a Happy Monday to you!!
I hope you had a good weekend.
I'm stopping by today with a Project Life double page.
A very colourful one at that.


 I've just blogged for Papermaze with some hints and tips when using the Simple Stories SN@P! cards. You can see the post here.

I'm surprised I've stuck at PL. I've been going out it since April and I love being able to look back through the album.
Who knows, maybe I'll even manage a December Daily this year???
It'll be a first if I do.

See you soon. xxx

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am on my 3rd Dec. Daily ... so let's hope this is the year that it comes easy to me!! LOL!! I loveeeeeee your PL pages!! Awesome colors!!!!

yyam said...

Awesome pages. Love the bright colours! :)

Lynnda said...

Loving your PL.... These are simply fantabulous... Great colors... add life!!! hugs...x