Tuesday 27 April 2010

And still more Cocoa Daisy

Good Morning.

I'm still sharing Cocoa Daisy LO's.

I'm really pleased with this one.
Christine offered a variety of stationery ideas as inspiration. I took a white thank you card which had yellow circles lined in the centre and made this.



Lots more hand stitching.



And this was another 1hr challenge (sundays)
We had to come up with a sketch first (I won that part of the challenge)
And this is my LO that followed.



Lunch boxes to make and a school run to do.
Have a good day xx

2 comments:

airing cupboard crafts said...

love your LOs the always one is beautiful. Your children look like they are having so much fun in the 1st one xx

missusem said...

i love the handstitched circles and that you went for a two-color layout for that first one!! just love the soft yellows.. :)