Sunday 18 April 2010

Sunday Scrapping

I've had a very selfish Sunday morning. Or that's how it feels anyway. I've been scrapping since just before 8am and it's now 12.30. I didn't mean to be in here for long...whoops!! I've said before how time disappears when I'm in this room, I'm sure I haven't really been scrapping for that long.

I've been playing along with Shimelle's challenges again and really enjoying it too.

Here's a sketch challenge:



and here's my take using a Studio Calico addon kit from this month. I love these crate papers. Crate paper has such a divine feel to it.




And this next one is a challenge from yesterday. Scrap with 4 pp as a background
.


I've used the papers from the Stsudio Calico kit again, from the main kit though I think.
Shimelle asks what our fave American Crafts items are. Without a doubt, it's got to be Thickers for me. How could I live without them now??



As much as I would love to stay around and continue to scrap for the rest of the day, I really should go out the front with the rest of them. Ade's washed both cars, Louis has his dinos in the puddles and Hollie is riding around on her bike. Isn't it lovely all this sun and blue skies. Yea, I guess I should be sociable for a while x

4 comments:

Nickynoo said...

Sounds like a heavenly Sunday! Your pages are fab as ever, I love the bunting title on the birthday one (& you look gorgeous in all your turquoise!) xx

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

I've had a scrappy weekend too and thoroughly loved it!! Great LOs, I'm an avid reader but haven't managed much since Xmas (bit like my scrapping!!!)

Was going to have a go at the sketch, but I think I've run out of steam!!

Looks like you had a fab birthday.

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Like you, had a scrappy weekend too. Lots of exciting sites for inspiration and just not enough time to play them all. Fab LOs. Luv seeing your creations!

Steph said...

I'm very jealous! amazing as always