Wednesday 14 April 2010

mmmmm new stash : )

I'm loving my new Studio Calico Goodies. I've had them spread out over my sofa here in my studio. I can then enjoy each time I walk past.
I started to plan this latest LO last night, but then stuff got in the way of scrapping...a fire down the road and huge amounts of dominoes pizza which then resulted in belly ache, which resulted in 'Sofa-itus'.

So I've just grabbed some time and put my plans to paper.
I've used the Sunday Sketch from the Studio Calico Blog. It's the first time I've done this but seemed fitting with using my first kit.



I love these colours.
I think a fair bit of this is actually one of the addon kits. It's kinda mished together now, so I've forgottem what's from where. I just love it all.
I found the little starfish in a drawer. I've had it for yonks. You know when you keep stuff knowing it will come in handy one day.



My orange dabber paint has completely dried up : ( So I took the top of one of my orange glimmer mists and stuck in the paintbrush : )



These are the first photos to be printed from our holiday last week.
We had such a lovely walk one evening. We had the whole beach to ourselves.

I need to go to the post office now. I've been working all day so have loads to take down there. I hope it's not the slow woman, she must be part snail. (feel guilty for saying that now, I'm sure she's lovely really). I spent almost an hour in there on Monday and a couple of weeks ago 40mins. The person infront of me had 2 parcels and so did I. I know I send everything recorded delivery, but 10mins per parcel is no joke.
Wish me luck xx

8 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Lovely colours, you certainly had better weather than us! Hope to get back to Charmouth in the sunshine sometime!

Sue said...

PMSL was it the shell on her back that gave it away - its funny cos she says she REALLY like you lol

Fab LO agree the colours are gorgeous

kelly said...

The Lo is lovely, I like your use of paper and am always keen as a new crafter to see how you all use everyday stuff on your work! :)

Steph said...

beautiful xxx

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Just open my SC kit this afternoon... fab stuff in there! Gosh, you lost no time in creating! Gorgeous LO.

Nancy said...

I love this!!!! fantastic layout!!!!

Adora Concepcion said...

i love your take on the challenge!! fantastic layouts!

Nickynoo said...

I so love the colours in this Lis, looks like you had some lovely sunshine xx