Monday 26 April 2010

More from Cocoa Daisy

It's been a great weekend over at Cocoa Daisy. I've had such a laugh with the girls and got quite abit of scrapping down too. I think there was possibly more talk and giggles rather than scrapping though : )

I took part in this challenge that Vee hosted.
She showed us this rug as a starter point.
Here's what I came up with -
24/7



I used the muted colours and circles on my LO.



This next one was the 1hr challenge Saturday night.
To use 10 of whatever you use (excluding photo)



And I was the winner : )
Although Laura did come up with a cracker too.

Will show more from the crop later x

4 comments:

Nickynoo said...

I don't think I commented on the 24/7 one on the forum - it's really gorgeous, there's such a softness to it, and your journaling is so lovely. I want to have written that. Might steal it and call it my own *wink*.

Kazzy said...

Lovely LO's as always Lisa. Love your use of paint...It always seems to look a right old mess when I try it!!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Love your 24/7 LO, such beautiful handstitching, must has a go at that sometime.

Thanks for looking after me this weekend, had such a fab time (quite envious of your lovely group over there!!!)

lisa said...

Thanks girls.
Don't go away Fay, stay. You don't have to have a Cocoa Daisy kit to join in x