Saturday 24 April 2010

CD. Challenge 2 - Laundry Line

Challenge 2 last night, brought by the lovely Ronda.
Here's the sketch.



I wanted to make something slightly different using something other than pegs or the popular bunting right now. Fortunately the Cocoa Daisy kit arrived yesterday morning and these pin things and twine that looks like threads of my hair were included. Perfect!!



I've scrapped these really awful photos I had taken last month. I'd got the kids off to school and rushed into town to have these photos done as my driving license was expiring that weekend and I still hadn't sent off the form. It was raining and I had no brolly, so I arrived looking rather unmade up and abit frazzled. Loverly!!



It has been eventful these last 5 years. Divorce, wedding, 2 trips to Florida, romantic trip to Barcelona, a puppy dog, 3 trips to Center Parcs, started camping and have had 3 trips down to Charmouth, Dorset.
Not bad!

1 comment:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Loving your LOs so far. Steve and I are going to Barcelona on our own for my 40th in July so you'll have to give us your top tips