Monday 16 April 2012

Growing Up

Hello,
I hope you had a good weekend.

My new Cocoa Daisy kit arrived last week. It's so lovely and so much fun.
Whilst we were away I played with this months kit and used Jen's sketch to make this.
(click to enlarge)



I spray misted a circle and added to my page.
I doodled around some circles and added some twine from the main kit.
I love the 'grow' stamp. I can see myself using this lots.



I took the photos of Hollie and Louis as they were about to go down to the local shops on their own. Hollie has been out and about alone for a little while now, but this is all new to Louis. It's nice that he has her to go with him though. But it makes me feel nervous all the same.
Another sign of them growing up.



Here are some sneaks on the May Kit Grafitti Bridge by Cocoa Daisy.







I hope you get some crafty time in this week xxx

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo gorgeous Lisa!! I loveeeeeeee the photos and all the circles!

Carin McDonough said...

Gorgeous page and I love what you did with the ribbon. Those May stamps look awesome! :)

Sue said...

lush LO you are so good at documenting everything - your pages really tell a story

xxxx

Bananastamper said...

Oh, great layout! Great photos and I agree, the grow stamps is fab! cheers,
Shanna :)

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Lovely story, it's so great that Hollie looks out for Louis, they always look so happy in each others company.

Heather Jacob said...

OH Lisa tese are divine ... loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that layout with the large circle and the colors you have chosen are stunning ... greatness here xoxo

yyam said...

What a fun layout! I love the twine and ribbon action! And those doodled circles.....fabulous!:)

Diana Fisher said...

I just love your work! Another fabulous layout!

Lynnda said...

Love the photos... makes me smile..looking at Hollie!!! He he...Beautiful layout Lisa.... I heart this one!!! Hugs...xoxo