Tuesday 24 April 2012

Teaching at Sparkle Dreams

Hello Hello!!!

I meant to stop and blog these photos yesterday, but I just ran out of time. 
We had so much fun again during the classes at Sparkle Dreams in Swindon on Saturday.


We did a mixed media canvas class in the morning and a very painty arty LO class in the afternoon.
I still have blue and green finger nails : )
I love teaching here.
I'm booked in to do a wall hanging and a LO class on Sunday 20th May and we are making Travel Journals on Sunday 24th June which I'm really looking forward to.
 If you are local to Sparkle Dreams, Solance has been really busy adding lots more to the store.
She has a super range of Alphas, Chipboard Albums, Stamps and loads more goodies.


I have a delivery waiting to be unpacked now.
It's a really busy week again.
We have the Cocoa Daisy Crop coming up this Fri-Sun still so much to prepare for that, I'm teaching in Fleet Saturday morning and I have huge work deadlines looming again.
But I have planned a delish menu for the week : )
I do like to be super organised where are meals are concerned.
We are having monkfish parcels tonight. I'm going to bake the fish in individual foil parcels with wine, herbs and chili and some veg. I'm making a herby cous cous and a roasted red pepper and tomato chili sauce to go with it. Yum!!
Looking forward to dinner already.

Have a lovely day.
Will be back with Cocoa Daisy sneaks tomorrow xxx

      

5 comments:

Sue said...

i wish I lived nearer that looks like so much fun x

Kim said...

awwww I agree thi swould have been fun!

Lynnda said...

I wish the same too... Would love to sit when Lisa is teaching...Me ardent FAN!!! Hugs...xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How fun it would be to take a class from you!! LOVING the pics!! TFS!

Tina said...

It was great fun, love Lisa's classes. Love getting messy. x