Monday 9 April 2012

Roman for the Day

Happy Bank Holiday Monday to all my English friends today!!!!

I'm popping in to share this LO with you today that I made last month for Papermaze.
I got sent some lovely Bella Paperboy Paperz. They were so much fun to cut up and create with.
I made this.


Louis had a Roman day at school. Thankfully I still had the dress from when it was Hollie's turn a couple of year previous. So I just added the helmet, chest shield and sword to 'man it up' a little.


I love these papers and they are so perfect for little boys.
I did a mini tutorial which you can read on Papermaze here.

I hope you have something nice planned today.
It's raining here, but we are taking the kids swimming this morning.

We watched a really good movie last night. 'Stranger than Fiction'.
I really really recommend it. It's with Will Ferrell, Emma Thompson and Dustin Hoffman.
Not your typical Will Ferrell movie.
I've woken up today still thinking about it. Really loved it.

Enjoy your day xxx

4 comments:

Lynnda said...

Another fabulous layout... love it Lisa... TFS...hugs..xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How fun!! LOVING the photos, the colors and LOVE that big masked star!!

Denise said...

I adored that movie Lisa, one of our (family) favorites. We are big Will Farrell fans but like you said, it isn't typical. Such an interesting concept and I love Emma!! I remember these photos of Louis from last year. love the stars. glad you are back, hope the washer gets sorted soon.

talha said...

Great writing on the card,showing adventure and natural look.


plastic cards
plastic card printing
scratch cards printing