Saturday 28 April 2012

Inky Fingers

Good Morning!

Well, the Cocoa Daisy online crop got off to a great start last night.
Take a look here at our schedule for the weekend. We are on EST time, so add 5hrs for the UK.


I'm just heading out to teach a lovely group of ladies in Fleet near me.
We are doing this LO this morning.
(click to enlarge)


Making our own backgrounds with paints, masks, mists, stamps and inks.
Messy but fun.

Better get sorted.
Will be back later with more Cocoa Daisy fun.
xxx

5 comments:

Lynnda said...

Love the doodling... and the paints... lovely photo... You must have enlarge the photo... looks longer and its a nice focal point too... Brilliant Lisa... Hugs...xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS Lisa! I loveeeeeee the colors, the paint and the tags!

Anne said...

Thank you for a great day, Lisa, as usual, you took us right out of our comfort zone and I love my page !!

Palaq said...

Thank you for teaching us to let go, I had lots of fun!

Palaq said...
This comment has been removed by the author.