Friday 13 April 2012

Upcoming Scrapbooking / Art Classes

Hello : )
On this lovely sunny morning!!

I hope you are having a good week. Almost the weekend now.
I just wanted to share my next Swindon classes that are coming up.
The classes are both held next Saturday 21st April at Sparkle Dreams.

The morning class is a large Mixed Media Canvas class.
10.30am



And this fun layout class.
1pm.



If you have any questions contact me on :
lisa@funkyfairies.co.uk

or you can book direct with Sparkle Dreams here.
01793 855472

I'm really looking forward to teaching these classes.
We always have so much fun and such a giggle in this store : )

Enjoy your day xxx

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo beautiful!! I wish I could take a class from you! You are amazing!

Diana Fisher said...

Oh wow! These are stunning!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

If only I wasn't halfway around the globe from you! I would LOVE to learn your techniques :)

Lynnda said...

Love these!!! Beautiful!!! hugs..xoxo

Denise said...

WOW> so beautiful!!!
I wish I wasn't so far away, I would totally take your class. so glad for you, and amazed by all you do!!

Kim said...

How coooool is that canvas totally YOU!