Wednesday 6 October 2010

I love my fireplace



Doesn't it look pretty?
All decorated for Halloween.

/>

There's a full post here about it and how it was made.



I'm dashing off now.
A day in London for me with my lovely husband and tonight we are meeting up with one of my favourite scrappy friends Anna. I can not tell you how excited I am. I love Anna to bits. She's a Cocoa Daisy girl from Sweden and is over with work.
Check out her blog and she how talented this girl is.

Have a good day xxx

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOOKS AWESOME Lisa! I love love love that banner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Angi Barrs said...

Beautiful fireplace:)

Emma said...

beautiful banner and fireplace, have a fabby time in London!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I love it! The banner is just adorable. Hope you had a great day in London :)