Tuesday 29 March 2011

Central Park #1

That's the name of this months (April) new Cocoa Daisy Kit. Think fresh, greens, flowers, butterflies, think Spring and that's what you've got in this months kit.
Yum Yum.
Take a look here. The addons are beautiful again this month.
It goes on sale on the 1st. But if you subscribe you can grab earlier before they go out of stock.

Here's a page I made with this kit.
A self portrait taken on my birthday last week. We were doing our usual thing of getting organised and the kids and me waiting in the car ready for Ade. We always end up waiting for him. I get annoyed sometimes about this and threaten that if ever we were to split, I'm going to invoice him for all my lost time. He will owe me ALOT!!!!



See isn't this a pretty kit?!!
The green journal thing is a rub-on from Studio Calico. I decided to rub-on to white card to use it in one go.



And I just adore these little flags. They are so cute. Both the rub-on and the flags are in the 'Greengap' addon.



And this Jenni Bowlin 3x3'' Butterfly Stamp is my fave. I love it!! It's part of the main kit and can also be bought on it's own here.
I've used gesso on my stamp for this LO. I love that when it's dry it feels very raised to touch. I love that texture on my page.



And some cards made using the kit too.
The Basic Grey paper and the green sheer ribbon are in the main kit.



You just can't go wrong with butterflies.



So there you are, the first glimpses of my April kit.
I'm really enjoying using all these fresh colours, feels so right how the days are longer and milder and the trees are coming into blossom.

Thank you for stopping by : )

8 comments:

Anne said...

Right, that's it, I am going to get some Gesso. It looks ammazing. And stop reminding us how young you are !!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that photo of you, the colors and loveeeeeeeeee the journaling!! And PS...you won fave things... come over and check it out! CONGRATS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Emma said...

Oh dear I feel for you, I have the opposite problem though, I am very punctual and Jason is SUPER punctual which means even though I am running ahead of time, Jason will be in the car waiting and it really cheeses me off! Especially because we then arrive very early and he has rushed me. Men huh!

Diana Fisher said...

I love that page and picture! Love the cards too! Who am I kidding ... I love it all! Great little flag on the LO, too!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Great idea to use the whole SC rub-on, really effective.

I've recently bought some gesso, but not too sure what to do with it yet, I need to read back through your whole blog!

Lea said...

Wow, what a great kit! Fabulous layout!!! Love the spring colors in it! And those flags are awesome!

Lynnda said...

Love your journal... SO RIGHT!!!....Love the colors....love both layout and cards...hugs...xoxo
CONGRATS on the WIN...

Denise said...

I hadn't seen that card Lisa. It's so pretty. I like the gesso idea on the stamp to!