Friday 31 August 2012

More Silliness with 'He Said-She Said'

A couple more layouts using the 'He Said - She Said' Cocoa Daisy Kit.
It goes on sale tomorrow. A word of warning if you are hoping to grab one.
The addons went super fast during the reveal to the subbers.

My first LO today about my silly boys. Always up to something.


May favourite colours.
I made some bunting and recently bought some Inktense Blocks.
I used this Crafters Workshop Stencil with a black journal pen and used the inktense blocks to colour in.



I've also started collecting these Prima Chalk Inks.
I just love them. Prima Inks...where have you been all my scrappy life??
I bought 4 with this kit and now plan to add a couple of new ones with each kit each month.
I love their shape and how 'juicy' they are. I totally recommend.


And then using this paper from the paper addon. I made this super fast page.
You know when you have the urge to scrap but no time at all. This was this LO.
My kit arrived just 2hours before we were to go away for a long weekend. My fingers were itching to get in there and I just couldn't resist. So I quickly made this page.



I used the Cocoa Daisy 'He Said She Said' stamp.



And documented how Ade and Hollie bicker but still get up to silliness. Like this time when I took Louis to the bathroom during a meal out on Hollie's birthday. When I got back these two had been taking silly pics of themselves together for me
: )
I love this kit!!

If you are local to me. The next Fleet crop is on the 15th Sept. I'm teaching a class in the afternoon. But the crop runs all day and is open to all crafters.
See here for full details.

Have a lovely weekend xxx

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS Lisa!!! You are AMAZING!!!!!

Unknown said...

love how you used the kit. chalks are great. need to get me some too!

Christine said...

Beautiful and bright layouts Lisa!! I just love how you layer!!

Carin McDonough said...

Two fantastic layouts, I love how you used the pen with the mask on the first one and love the story on the second layout, too cute! :)