Wednesday 18 August 2010

He Says/She Says

Good Morning from me.
I spy a blue sky today : )

Today is my day over at The studio to make an extra little something.
We take it in turns each Wednesday to do a class or share a little project.

I'm sharing my He Says/She Says book.



I have 'He Says' on one side and 'She Says' on the other.
Each time one of the children say something amusing I write it with a date into the book. Not only is this a great record to keep, but whenever you get a beautiful photo but with no story to go with it, this books comes in really handy.



For full details on this little project, I have a printable tutorial here.

Are you ready for the Summer Crop at The Studio this Saturday?
I'm really looking forward to it. We have some fab prizes and sponsors.
One class I am definitely joining in with is Amanda's Class. She's put some kits together for her class. Take a look here.

Here are some sneak peeks from my class that I'm doing.





Lots of love xxx

3 comments:

Emma said...

lovely sneek peek, looking forward to seeing more. Enjoy your day.

yyam said...

Really great idea with the he says/she says books! So fun to read years down the road....discriminating evidence! LOL!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Saw this last night on the Studio!! Such an awesome idea!!!! LOVE IT! And loving that sneak! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)