Thursday 5 August 2010

Smile it's Sketchy Thursdays

I am so so tired today.
It's suddenly hit me this afternoon.
I got up super early to start work, did some housework and had a breakfast playdate with friends at 9.30am. I made homemade American fluffy pancakes and they were yum.
So now, sitting here at 4pm, I could so easily sleep.

Let me share with you this weeks Sketchy Thursdays Sketch.



I flipped the sketch, printed all my photos the same size and came up with this.
Can you still see the sketch? It's there still somewhere. (click on photo)



A LO looking at Hollie and her gradual changes over the years.
Lots of Pebbles Inc on this one.



I have very arty kids this afternoon, Hollie is in the garden painting a couple of small,old tables and Louis has discovered my promarkers just now. He's in drawing heaven. I just hope they survive the afternoon.
I think I shall make a latte and enjoy the quiet.

xxx

3 comments:

Emma said...

Gorg LO Lisa, love the mustard colour scheme and those clouds really speak to me!!!

A small boy and promarkers, are you mad?

Laura said...

That is gorgeous Lisa. I love the colour combo too.

And I must echo Emma's thoughts... are you mad? ha ha. What a lovely Mummy you are!

Adora Concepcion said...

i love it!