Thursday 26 August 2010

Sketchy Thursdays & DT Call



And here is the next Sketchy Thursdays Sketch.
Do you like it?

My LO to go with it this week is all about a little boy.
(click on photos)



We had no idea who the boy was, but Louis was really worried about him.
These are all bits from the latest Studio Calico Kit.



If you love Sketchy Thursdays as much as I do (which I do think is actually impossible, as I am their biggest fan of course) Have you seen that there's a DT call? If you find yourself loving the sketches, go for it. You've got nothing to loose. It's such a fun and caring team to be part of. I've really loved it.
The deadline to submit is 9th September, so you have plenty of time.
Visit here to find out more details.

Love 'n' x's
Lisa xxx

9 comments:

Nickynoo said...

What an interesting story! Typical of Louis to be so concerned, bless him. Love how you've used the circle elements in the sketch xx

Lythan said...

this is SUCH a gorgeous layout Lis. The story is a fabulous one and the way you have used the sketch is inspired!

Diana Fisher said...

Sketchy Thursdays loves you, too!!!!! xo! Great, great page!! I can never say that enough about your work! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love love this Lisa!! I loveeeeee that story! So touching! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ZoezMom said...

Love what you did with the sketch and the SC kit! Those pops of red are the perfect touch. Love this!

Adora Concepcion said...

amazing work as always!

Lynnda said...

oh wow Lisa... this is another Stunning and awesome LO... I totally love it....The story is so touching....xx

Sue said...

what a lovely story - love that Louis was concerned and I love that you have scrapped it

missusem said...

Love this layout Lisa! :)