Friday 12 November 2010

Cyber Crop is underway

Yes it is : )
The Cocoa Daisy Crop kicked off at 8PM UK time.
The theme for the weekend is 'There's no place like home''.

My challenge was first to go. In the Sitting Room.
Visit here to see the challenge and what inspired me to make this page.









Anna's challenge has just been launched. In the Music Room.
You will love Anna's challenge It's so fun. Have a look here.

Here's my page.


It's not too late to join in.
Stop by and register. A prize will be picked for each challenge and there are games along the way with random winners too.
You have until Sunday November 21st, 8 pm EST to get your LO's uploaded to the Cocoa Daisy Gallery.

Back tomorrow : )

3 comments:

Martine said...

love your pages! especially the first one! LOVE that trail of butterflies!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love these Lisa! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the butterflies on that first one....and those photos are PRECIOUS on that second one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Karen leonard said...

Totally gorgeous! fabulous photos and styling...I'm getting so much inspiration from your blog Lisa, it's a pity I don't seen to get enough time to actually do much!! Karen x