Thursday 18 November 2010

Some Little Sneaks!



I have some little sneaks to share with you this morning.
I'm liking the look of the December Cocoa Daisy kit LOTS!!



Doesn't it look beautiful? I can't wait for it to arrive.

And these are a little taster of the addons.







And finally a sneak of my LO now over at Twisted Sketches, ready for this weeks new challenge. Visit Twisted Sketches to see more : )



Still feeling under the weather. No voice, cough and so so tired.
A friend kindly grabbed Louis for me from school yesterday and kept him for tea which helped me out loads. I had a horrid headache all day and ended up in bed : (
But on the upside, Hollie baked cheese scones at school which were delish : )

Enjoy your day.
I'll be back later as it's a Sketchy Thursday xxx

2 comments:

Lynnda said...

woohoo... I cant wait to view... but I know its always a big surprise... hope you feel much better...xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hope you feel better...and loving the sneaks! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)