Sunday 21 November 2010

Shopping

Good Morning,

Today. the subject we are talking about at The Studio is 'Shopping'.
Something that most of us are talking about this time of year.

The challenge is:
Have you started (or finished) your Christmas shopping? This week your challenge is to scrapbook about shopping! Maybe you'll scrap your shopping list, pictures of your favourite purchases or journal about how much you detest heading to the supermarket.

I decided to scrap something that I have no photo for, so chose a cheaky pic of Louis when he was 3, when this game first came about. Our shopping game.
Click on the photo to be able to read about our game.




We currently have a challenge over at Cocoa Daisy to keep you page clean. Strip it right back. So this is what I had in mind for my design whilst making this. Look no inks, paints of mists : )
I used a Cocoa Daisy kit from a couple of months ago.



So if you have a shopping LO in mind, if you fancy joining in or you would look to take a look at what the other members of The Studio came up with. Then click here.

And talking of shopping, I need to get ready. Ade and I are collecting somthing for Hollie for Christmas this morning and it's very big.

Have a lovely day xxx

4 comments:

Maggi said...

What a lovely layout, that picture is too cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this!!!! That photo is ADORABLE and loving the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lynnda said...

yup me too love this Lisa... cute photo....NEAT...xx

Anonymous said...

Great page and a very creative solution! I'm keeping that one in mind for when I have a little one someday.