Monday 23 May 2011

Bling Bling

Hello on this blustery day.
I hope you enjoyed the weekend.

We went to stay at Mum's this weekend as it was her birthday.
Ade and I had planned to take our smaller tent and camp out in Mum's big garden. We thought it would be so cozy. We decided against it which I think now was a good idea. I think we would have blown away. It's rather blowy out there.

I joined in with my fellow Studio designers this weekend for their card challenge.
It's a fun one if you fancy playing along too.
Simply add somthing shiny to your card.
See the beautiful creations form the design team here and upload your own blingy card.
Here's my card:



I have a drawer of nik-naks. Bits and pieces that I keep thinking it will come in handy one day. This very blingy heart was in there and just suited this challenge rather well. I decided to use up some older papers. I just love the Making Memories 'passport' collection. It was seeing the matching ribbons that got me inspired for this challenge. They were sat on the top of my drawer of ribbons and reminded me of this particular range.

Thanks for stopping by today xxx

10 comments:

Emma said...

cute card! I think you were right not to camp, its very windy out!

Lynnda said...

PRetty card... Lisa... cute bling bling!!!...hugs...xoxo

Kim said...

this is simply lovely!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful Lisa! I loveeeee the little flowers in the ribbon! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Mitralee said...

yummy ribbon, little clear flowers and sparkly heart, I would LOVE to get a card like this, nice job!

curlyqmosaics said...

Your card is absolutely stunning! I saw it yesterday, and fell in love! I love the passport papers too...looks so lovely with the velvet ribbon, the pins and of course the blinged out heart!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Cute card! The green velvet ribbon is a nice touch :)

Denise said...

love the little sparkly bit. so pretty Lisa. have fun with your friend tonight.

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa :) Thanks for the blog love *blush*
LOVE the card you made, wowee LOVE IT!

sandi said...

OMG! This is just beautiful!