Tuesday 10 May 2011

My Krafty Cards

Morning!!

I promised myself a while ago that I would make a few cards each month with the remains of my Cocoa Daisy kits. Here's what I've made this month.









And here's the line up for the Cocoa Daisy online crop this weekend.
Don't be put off if you are busy this weekend, you have the rest of the week to join in and the challenges and class will remain on the site if it's something you want to come back to at a later date.



Another busy one here today.
A LO to finish, a couple of cards to make. Lots of work to do and footy for Louis after school. And I love Tuesdays as Holby City is on tv : )

Enjoy your Tuesday xxx

8 comments:

Lynnda said...

Beautiful cards Lisa!! love how you attached the tags on the cards!! Awesome... hugs...xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BEAUTIFUL Lisa! I love love love those tags! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Love these! The little kraft tags are perfect for the front of a card. Looking forward to seeing the projects and challenges this weekend :)

Donna Jannuzzi said...

Making cards is a great way to use up scraps. These are great, I really like the kraft elements.

curlyqmosaics said...

Wow! These cards are fabulous! Love the reds and blacks with that kraft paper...so yummy!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I really should do the same thing... Hoping to play along in the crop, the challenges looks AWESOME!

yyam said...

These are so lovely Lisa! Great idea to use up those little bits and pieces!

Audrey Yeager said...

Those cards are adorable! I never thought to use the numbers for birthday cards! great idea!!!