Sunday 15 May 2011

Crop Time

Happy Sunday!!!!!

With a family swim done, bacon sarnies and Dr Who with the family done...it's now 'me' time.
The Cocoa Daisy Crop is well underway and I'm lovin it. I find this place so inspirational.
Want to see some pages? I've made 8, a mini book and a wall hanging so far : )

A challenge I set yesterday was 'Sew Sentimental'.
Scrap something that has a meaning or a story.
And use the 'faux' stitching technique on the page too.
If you haven't done this before, you can read how to here.

I've chosen this tablecloth as my subject to scrap.









13 yrs later, now a wife and a Mum, the table cloth is still going strong and has become the indoor picnic rug when we veg out on the floor infront of the tv with lunches, pizza, late night cheese and biscuits.



The next one is about using lines on your page.
I've used the lined pp and corrugated card.
A romantic trip to Barcelona, just the 2 of us.



I love these typed words from Scrap Rat.



And a page I made during Eurovision last night for Danielle's colour combo challenge.
Turquoise, pink and yellow.
A soppy one from me.







I've just launched the next challenge which you can see here.
There will be challenges on the hour for the next few hours along with a class and lots of games and chat.
Come and join in.
xxx

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! You have been rockin' that online crop time!! I can't believe how much you got done! WOW!! I loveeeeeeeeeee these!! Just AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anne said...

I really adore the first page. I love the papers and the stictching, really cool !!

missusem said...

I love the stuff you've been doing Lisa! :) :)

Lynnda said...

WOWZERS Lisa... Love them all... I heart the 1st layout a TON... hugs...xoxo

Kim said...

these were just sensational inspiration pieces Lisa, thanks so much for inspiring me especailly!

Hannah said...

Wow, love all 3 of these :) Great challenges and inspiration :)