Wednesday 4 May 2011

Super Fast Cards

Good Morning : )

Thank you for all the lovely comments yesterday.
So appreciated x

Today I have some superfast cards to share.
This was one of those moments where husband rings up from work and needs a card made for his parent's wedding anniversary right away and it's also 30mins before I need to leave to collect the kids from school (which is how I know these took no longer than 30mins)



So whilst making one it's just as easy to make a few. I'm trying to do that alot more lately. I went through a real phase of hating making cards but resented buying them at the same time. Now I make a few every month and keep on top of it that way.



I did a little tutorial over on Papermaze's blog here.
Just a few details and the supplies I used. I'm really loving My Minds Eye products this past year or so. I kind of went off them for a while.
I particually love the 'Stella and Rose' collections.







I had a couple of friends over last night to practise my class that I'm teaching on Saturday. They are both new to scrapping, it was so much fun. They took to it so well too which really helped : ) It's so nice getting together with like minded people.
Now I just want to scrap. I have so many projects going on in my head right now. I need more time to 'make'. Plus I've taken so many lovely photos recently. Louis has been a bit of a pain lately. (I was going to say sh!t but then felt guilty for describing my beloved child in that way) He has been really difficult, but is just so photogenic. He takes the most gorgeous photos. Where as Hollie is like me and always seen to have 1 eye half closed and looks like she's on the verge of a stroke (definitely gets that from me).

I've just decided to add some pics from last weekend that I took. The bubbles one is cute, but you don't see when moments later he got annoyed and tried to throw the bubble mixture at Ade and then got upset as all the mixture was gone : )







That's it from me today.
I have work planned, abit of scrapping and some blog hopping to catch up on too.
Have a lovely day xxx

10 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

Totally Awesome Cards!! & Gr8 photos too........
XXX

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those cards Lisa!! GORGEOUS colors and loving the hearts!! And those PHOTOS are GORGEOUS!!! I have the same problem with Adam too! LOL!! Good luck with your class! I know you will be AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anne said...

The pictures are great ! really looking forward to Saturday !! Don't you worry, you will be the best teacher ever !

Nora said...

Hi, Lisa! What cute cards! I love the hearts and butterflies! Great photos, too!
Thanks for visiting my blog and the nice comment you left on my "Sweet" layout!

Denise said...

wonderful cards Lisa and super cute pics of the little man!

yyam said...

The cards look awesome! :)

And that boy takes really nice photos...:)

make it free said...

nice! i have already follow you... =). follow back if u want..

http://buatduitorangmalaysia.blogspot.com/

Lynnda said...

Great cards Lisa...Great Photos!!! Good luck with the class!!!...hugs...xoxo

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Those cards look great! That's definately the way to go hey - do a few like that at once! Great ideas here!!!

Patrice said...

Love those cards - I'll have to make a few myself!