Saturday 14 May 2011

It's Kicked Off!!!!

The Cocoa Daisy Crop is underway. We kicked off last night.
Anna started us off with challenge #1. A sketch challenge and with the choice of scrapping something that's been difficult.

I took a lighter approach on the word difficult and scrapped this series of photos of my 3. Messing around outside Windsor Castle when we visited the Royal Wedding weekend.



I just wanted a photo of the 3 of them. A nice photo.
There was no one else rolling on grounds, screeching, giggling. Only my lot.
**rolls eyes**





Anna got us off to a great start.
We have huge amounts planned today. Come and see.

xxx

5 comments:

TesaB said...

This page is simply AWESOME!!!

Lynnda said...

Beautiful layout!!! hugs...xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwww! Lisa! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee the photos, the colors and loving the little circles! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout, I love the way the black dotty boarder picks out the black backing of the photo's. Really makes them stand out.

Annemieke said...

Great LO! Love the butterfly's and the colours are gergeous!!
Annemieke