Monday 16 May 2011

Cookies, Notes and Time Travel

Good Morning.
I hope you enjoyed your weekend.
I had so much fun at the Cocoa Daisy Crop over the weekend.
I made so much!!
Here are a few more creations to add to what I've shared already this weekend.

My Truly Scrumptious Challenge:
A Scrap Recipe - Something Sweet - A Heart - Sparkle - Pink - And a Cluster

(click on photos to enlarge)



So I made this little wall hanger.



Anja's Challenge, Letting Go.
Scrap something that you can't keep. Read more here.



As Louis writes all the time. Comics, stories, notes. We just can't keep everything. So I photographed this note that we found at the bottom of our bed last weekend.







And lastly, another challenge of mine. 'Time Travel'

Take an old holiday snap. Do something to edit the photo. Distress it, journal on it, edit it. Then scrap it.

I scanned this old photo from a Lanzarote holiday back in 2004. The photo was in an old scrapbook.
I've brightened it and then edited it with a cinema look giving it the wide black egdes and then printed our names on the top.



All these challenges are still live. If you want to see the challenge or play along, click on each challenge title here.
All my LO's have been made using Cocoa Daisy kits, old and new.

Thank you for stopping by.
See you tomorrow : )

9 comments:

Lynnda said...

Beautiful layouts Lisa... Louis so cute!!!..remind me of my matin too... hugs...xoxo...

Emma said...

HAHAHA love Louis's notes!! Jessica does that with the yes/no tickboxes too! So sweet. Love all that you've created this weekend Lisa, gorgeous stuff

yyam said...

Oh my! These are scrumptious indeed! Love all the background textures you've created....just awesome! :)

Sounds like a really fun crop...I tend to go totally off-grid on weekends and then play catch-up on Mondays!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! These are all GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that you documented that note he wrote for you!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Annemieke said...

Amazing.. What a great idea to do that.. Love how you've made it!! The LO is gergeous to!!
Annemieke

Hannah said...

Great layouts and I love the idea of the wall hanger. Especially love all of the layers and the story of the second page, so sweet :)
Hannah

Angi Barrs said...

Super fun projects. Love the letters that spell out Cookies. :)

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Fun stuff LIsa! My fave is the page with Louis' check yes or no note...LOL. How wonderful that he's so imaginative with his writing and drawings :)

Denise said...

lovely work Lisa but the one about Louis writings, wow. that just pulls at my heart.