Thursday 12 May 2011

I did it!!!

I actually created a double pager.
I tend to steer away from these but sometimes they are just perfect for a set of photos or a story you need to tell.

So when this weeks Sketchy Thursdays Sketch was a double page LO, I decided to go with it and scrap about our meal at Magic Kingdom with Pooh and Friends.



(click on photo



If you want to join in or see how see of the team used this to make a one page LO, then click here.

I've had a lovely day today with my friend Steph. Scrapping and chatting all day. It just went by far too quickly.
I feel so so chilled out now : )

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you've had a good day too xxx

9 comments:

Sue said...

love al the details on the page - its so colourful

Steph does talk rather a lot doesn't she lol

Hope you fixed a date!!!

Emma said...

love your lo, you've fitted in loads of photos, looks fab. I have yet to attempt a double pager!

Annemieke said...

Wooooow Great!! And alll the gergeous details.. Love it!
Annemieke

curlyqmosaics said...

What a fancy 2 page layout! I love all the colors and the misting!

Hannah said...

Great double layout, love the paint and grungy feel. There's so many elements and details, love it :)

Lea said...

How cool is this! Love the overall grungy look to it and how you journaled!!!

Kim said...

I am sooooo not a double scarpper but you have done it to perfection, I adore the grungy feel to this one!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love love the photos and LOVING the butterflies! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

YAY for completing a two-pager, and a stunning one at that! :)