Friday 12 June 2009

Bitten by the bug...

The Scrap bug that is.
Now I've started again, I can't stop : )

There was a recent prompt on Cocoa Daisy to use the same photo but make changes. So here I've added red and then changed to sepia.
This was Hollie's beautiful Christmas Christening back in 1999.

Using the May Cocoa Daisy kit.

And.... It's little Nanny's birthday on Monday, so I made this for her today.

Abit of hand stitching : )
Right.... Adi and are having an 'us' night.....just us with kebabs and BB....We know how to have a good time : )
Off to walk Poppydog first. Have a fabby weekend xx


2 comments:

Sue said...

lis i adore that LO you are so clever with paint


MY BLOG

Laura said...

I know, I wish I could *do* paint like you do - it always looks SO cool when you do it!

Love, love, love that you are busy scrapping away! Always love to see your creations!

Have a great weekend.
Laura
xxx