Saturday 20 June 2009

Brand, Spanking New

I got up early to creat this morning. I don't know why though, I'm shattered. Didn't go to bed until after midnight again, Ade was up feeling rough in the night which woke me, then Louis came in several times from 5am onwards....nice.

So here is what I created this morning. Another of the 365 cards. It's 'LOVE' themed today. So I've made this for a friend's 15th wedding anniversary.


And I finished this LO that I started last night using the brand spanking new Cocoa Daisy kit.
I love it when I dive straight into a kit. Nothing more satisfying than cutting into new papers : )
It's a prompt from Cocoa Daisy this week to make a double LO.
I haven't done one of these for years, so I've created this for my on going Easter project.

Our first fishing trip.

The new Scarletlime kit has just arrived and is sitting very patiently on my desk waiting to be opened : ) The box feels very heavy.........must be the additional project kit that I happended to buy too....goodie goodie !!!

Have a scrappy weekend xx

8 comments:

Susan said...

what a delightful Love card! I have so enjoyed those Cosmo Cricket papers and have hoarded a bit of 'em.

I had to click on your layout for a closer look...what an outstanding job. love the theme and how you journaled it. I live not far from Alice of Cocoa Daisy.
Her kits are very nice.

Fi said...

Very pretty card, love your layout and colour combo.
Hugs
Fi

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great card and fantastic scrapbook page.

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Wow! You certainly done a lot since you got up! Great card and lovely LOs!

~amy~ said...

wow...gorgeous card and such a fun layout!!!!! Can't wait to see what you do with your new goodies too...

Karen Lee said...

Fabulous card and I love your layout!

hugs, Karen Lee

Vicky said...

What a lovely card! Beautiful layout too...great job!

Nickynoo said...

Love both the card and the LO Lis, will have to follow your lead and check out that blog, I think :o)