Sunday 14 June 2009

Who's the Kid????

I've woken up so early.
I went to bed early as I'd been fighting a headache all afternoon and knew this would happen.
But I had bad dreams so I'm happy to be up enjoying the peace and quite and about to start scrapping. Shall go and make latte first though : )

I made this one yesterday. I just adore the swiss dots cards.....and so does my paint : )

The husge flower was in my Scarletlime kit. I took it to bits though and added the blue button.
This was a sketch from Sue at Cocoa Daisy.
I love these photos. During halfterm we met my Sister in Oxford and took the Kids to the Museum of Natural History. We love it there. It's so kid friendly and kids are encouraged to touch stuff. There's dinosaur skeletons and loads to see.
We were lazing about in the sun before we went in. There's big dino footprints on the lawn infront of the museum, the boys love sitting in them as they are so big.....but suddenly this broke out. Nice to see Ade being a kid too for a change.....he's far too grown up at times.
I'm off to scrap again. xx

1 comment:

Jo Watts said...

Lisa, I have just had my morning scrapping fix from looking at your LO's! They are FAB! Sorry to hear you had a headache, if its any consolation I feel rough too. Cannot wait to catch up and meet Poppy too! Keep up the fab work! Love it!!!xx