Friday 19 June 2009

Twice in one day and....

4 cards in one week....

What's going on ??????

2 weeks ago I was actually buying cards. To create a card had seriously become a chore rather than something I longed to do.
Here's card number 4 that I made today. I popped over to the lovely Audrey Tan for some inspiration....queen of cards I may add. Then I clicked on this link 365 cards. Audrey takes part in alot of these, so thought I'd give one a bash seeing as I needed to make FIL a card.
It's all about 'brights and stripes' today.

My new scrapagogo kit came in rather handy with that cosmo cricket paper. Stamped up a couple of images, opened up the new promarker pens that landed through my door today and finished off with a touch of fairy dust : )
Definately brights and stripes xx

11 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is a really great card. Fab papers too.
Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Your card is stunning!!! just a great card, love everything about it. Keep making more cards they are fun to look at.

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Gorgeous card! Luv how you did the trail at the end of the bird's tail!
Thanks for the compliment! :)

Claire said...

Such a gorgeous card Lisa! Love the bird and the glitter!

Susan said...

great card for the stripe challenge...watch out though, this creative card making is addictive! You are on a roll

Fi said...

Fatnastic card, your FIL will love it, great idea for the trail of the bird.
Hugs
Fi

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great Fathers Day card.

Karen Lee said...

You did a great job on this card! I love the paper!

hugs, Karen Lee

Unknown said...

Great card Lisa. You FIL will love it.
Regards
Michelle M

~amy~ said...

Welcome to 365 Cards! I'm glad you found us via Audrey :) I love your card!!

Nickynoo said...

Really gorgeous card Lis, love how you've cut off the scallop circle at the side xx