Wednesday 10 June 2009

Finally....

Some scrappy time....not much of that going on round here lately : (
Just work work and work...but won't go on about it as it's boring.....but have just booked a very exciting holiday for February : ) It's all hush hush though as we aren't telling the kids until Christmas day.

Anyway, scrapping. A daily prompt from my fave hang-out place at the mo...cocoa daisy.
The challenge was to make a handmade flower. One reason why I chose this photo was that under the flower is a big head of an 'unknown'....kinda ruined the piccie : )



As I haven't scrapped for a while I have been struggling with the ol' mojo....so popped over to Scarletlime for some inspiration. I hadn't used any of last months kit either. So to give me the push I scraplifted 'Janna Wilsons' LO.
Here's a card I made my fabby friend Fiona on Sunday, It was her birthday : )

Good use of last months Cocoa Daisy kit. I followed Sue's card recipe.
Oh dear...It's raining again : ( I hope it eases off before the school run at 3pm.
See you soon xx

4 comments:

Nickynoo said...

Such a great LO Lis, the colours really add to the 'hot' feel. Love your handcut flower, too :o). You wouldn't believe it was so hot only last week!

Sue said...

good to see you and the LO is gorgeous love the colours

Loving the surprise holiday - bet I can guess - we did it once on christmas day they unwrapped a note telling them to pack their bags as we were off to Florida on boxing day FAB we all loved it

MY BLOG

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Great LO! Sometimes we do need a little push to get the mojo juice flowing again!

Claire said...

Really love the LO, completely gorgeous! Great idea using the flower over someone's head, I hate it when photos turn out like that! And the card is cute too :)