Sunday 21 June 2009

First Love

Morning...

I've taken part in the Butterfly Crafts challenge for the first time. It was all about celebrity/teenage crushes.
I just had to get down on paper my young love for George Michael. He really was my first love. I adored him. I even kissed him on the front of my annual at bedtime. Everyone knew how much I loved him. Even the dinner ladies would cut pictures and articles out of newspapers and magazines for me : ) It actually scares me to realise how young I was though when I first took notice of him. Younger than what Hollie is now!!

(click on the photo if you want to read the journaling)
I hate that photo, but didn't have another of that age. My Mum used to dress me and my sis the same....fine if you are twins....I'm 5 bloody years older!!!!!! I showed this to Hollie to make her appreciate me more : ) I'm a very nice Mummy and like her to dress nice and have a say in what she wears, not that she's bothered, she quite likes jeans. Oh....and don't get me started on the hair cut. On that note I shall say bye bye and TFL xx

5 comments:

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

That's a fab LO! Luv the journaling bits!

Karen said...

This is gorgeous Lisa. Thanks so much for taking part in our challenge.

Karen xxx

Steph said...

Thats great - gonna have to do that - my first real love was Kevin Costner! I had a shrine to him inside my wardrobe doors!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

That's such a great photo - love it!

Anonymous said...

Lisa i really love your work ,its all great x