Wednesday 24 June 2009

Fun & Games

I properly broke into my new Scarletlime kit yesterday afternoon.
Hollie was at a friend's for tea....Louis sat on my desk (yes, literally on my desk) and played Club Penguin and I scrapped near him. Was rather chilling : )


I decided to scrap some more of his Sports Day photos from Monday. I used the colours from Colorcombos. I got the gesso out again...I love this stuff : ) plastered it on used a number rolly stamp thing to imprint munbers all over and then let is dry outside.


As you can see from the way Louis answered my question....he's really into Sports Day.

Todays 365 goes like this:

Day 116 - Keep It to Yourself: Wedding Card
I like these challenges, because I think they require us to think about what exactly we are putting on our cards. The message should be clear without an actual sentiment, although it will still count if you put the sentiment on the inside of the card.



This is what I've come up with.

Have a good day xx

9 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Ver pretty card. Love how you're so brave with paint

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

oops, that should ready 'very pretty' - shouldn't type and eat!

Jana said...

Just found your blog. (from 365 Cards) I really love your style. You have a very keen eye. I will be back to visit often. Looked back a bit, and WOW.

Your card for 365 is very pretty. I love that you went with non-traditional wedding colors.

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Luv how you used the gesso! Fab card too! Need to do mine!

Claire said...

Fab SL LO, I love how you make the kit your own! And cute card :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Fantastic Card. It sure says weddinng to me.

~amy~ said...

Such a FUN layout and I absolutely adore your sweet wedding card!

Vicky said...

super sweet card! great job!

Emma said...

Great use of that scarlet lime paper! love the line up of photos! great job