Sunday 21 June 2009

Sticks, Monsters and Birdies

Peace and quiet for 5 mins..... Louis is at a party and Hollie is outside with a magnum but about to join me for scrappin, so will make this quick.

Today I made this for a Cocoa Daisy weekly challenge. This challenge is to journal and add in stickers.

Which is what I have done here.
The photo is part of the common near our house where we often walk. I love this first pond we come to. I love how it changes all different times of the year.


I painted over some Basic Grey chipboard that I wasn't over fussed with. But have left parts still showing through. I really like his effect.


Here's a card I made for the party Louis is at now. The sketch is today 365 challenge.

And this LO is a daily prompt from Cocoa Daisy....any shape LO except for the stand square type. This die cut came with this months Scrapagogo.

I really can't believe she is almost 10. Where have the years gone and I don't feel old enough to have a 10 year old.
Right madame is back and already cutting into my scarletlime kit. We are making 'birdie banners'.
xx




8 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! I love all of it!!!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Congrats Lisa on winning the Diva Styles challenge over at Cocoa Daisy! Your layouts are beautiful :-)

Vanessa (vmolina)

~amy~ said...

super fun take on the 365 Cards Sunday sketch and I absolutely LOVE your LO's!!!

Kristie Larsen said...

I LOVE what you did for the 365 challenge. those chipboards are so cute. i love the dimension it gives. and great papers too. fabulous job!

Gloria Stengel said...

These projects are simply fantastic! You are very, very talented! Thanks for playing along at 365 Cards today! I so enjoyed looking at you blog!

Fi said...

Wow - all your cards and LO are just fantastic.
Hugs
Fi

Steph said...

Brilliant - love them all as usual!!!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Love the colours you've used on your first LO - really gorgeous. Fab creations