Saturday 13 June 2009

More LO's from me xx

Finally finished this one. Started it a while ago, I used a Bubblyfunk kit. But just couldn't finish it. I knew what I wanted to journal but wasn't sure how. Cocoa Daisy have a recent prompt to print journaling in white. I haven't tried this before and love the end result : )




Another Cocoa Dasiy Prompt....Use White Space.....yup, lots of white space on this one.
And then I used the Colorcombos colours of the week. I missed a few combos during my recent dry period. But this combo really fits with the May Scarletlime kit which was full of Primary Colours. The colourcombo is ...black, red, yellow and dark blue.

I took these photos of Hollie cartwheeling in legoland on the 1st June. If there's a space then she cartwheels. Thank the Lord that leggins are cool to wear under dresses right now, that's all I have to say!!!!
Have a good weekend xx

2 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Glad to see your mojo's back. Hoping mine will return tomorrow! Love you LOs, especially Hollie cartwheeling. Lily has recently discovered the joys of cartwheeling and also uses any open space to fling herself around.

Steph said...

I totally LOVE this LO, I am so going to scraplift it!