Tuesday 23 June 2009

Whoops !!

Well yesterday was Louis's last sportsday at Infants. It feels like we've been at that Infant school forever. Hollie started there 6 years ago and the year she left Louis started. Will be quite sad to say good-bye next month.
This was him awaiting his last race.


It's a OLW challenge ...the ONE LITTLE WORD being 'Good'.
I won't go into too much detail with what happened in the race or how well he did....lets just say me calling his name so I could get a better shot and then distracting him so he didn't hear the start whistle hasn't gone down too well : (
I've used quite a few bits from this months Cocoa Daisy kit.
And now for a card...I'm trying so hard to keep on top of them and not have to buy one.
So here is todays 365 challenge...paper piecing and what better paper to piece together than Sassafras...doesn't get much better for me : )

I've used a frosted plasma card to make the card blank.
Fancied something abit different.
Hope you like these. My head is bursting with so many more ideas....but need to put the pretty things away for a little while now xx

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

fun layout and I absolutely adore your sassy card!!!!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Sweet photo of Louis, love the card, never heard of frosted plasma before!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

I'll probably be doing what you were doing when it's my son's sports day as well! Great LO and lovely card! What's frosted plasma???

Unknown said...

I agree with Amy Lisa such a fun card. Who wouldn't like to receive this card?
Hugs
Michelle

Anonymous said...

great lay out and your card is just wonderful.

Kristen H said...

Great layout, and a darling son! What a sweet heart! I love the card too, I never heard of a plasma card. Thanks for the new to me info as well.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love all of the colors!

Susan said...

what a darling card, full of depth and texture!

Lynn said...

Great layouts! Love your OLW layout!

Denise said...

love your GOOD layout and your little piggies are the cutest!