Saturday 25 July 2009

Cocoa Dasiy & Sketch 144

I made this LO yesterday using the new Cocoa Daisy kit that landed on my door this week. I just love it and could easily use it all up x2, that's how fab it is. I've made 3 LO's already using it.
This LO is for a cocoa daisy weekly challenge. It's a design challenge set by Christine. Take a look: CD weekly challenge

I've painted through the lace cardstock we received with our kits last month to get my white daisies. And had added primas beneath my chipboard to give a more 3d effect. I'm really pleased with the result.


This next LO was a visit to the Pencilines blog. It's been ages since I joined in with their sketch challenges, so as I was having so crafty me time yesterday, I thought I'd see what they were up to over there.

A bit funny making a Christmas LO in July, but I've been wanting to scrap that photo for a while. I was such a lovely day and I'm pleased to be able to finally add it to my 2008 album.

Right, Hollie is calling. She has set a beauty boutique up in the lounge and wants to give me some treatments. ....who am I to say no : ) I wonder if she will want paying though??!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great LO's!! Love all the colors you used. Beautiful!
Thanks for stopping in on my blog too :)

Nina said...

Wonderful layouts like normal! I have some snow pictures that I want to scrap but just cant get into the flow as its summer!

Nickynoo said...

More loveliness!! Both beautiful LO's love the florals in both. The journaling is so touching in the 'followers' one xx